WRITE FOR US
Submit Your Own Guest PostOur quest is to produce brand-new, immersive expert articles on WildWoodGolf.co.uk.What’s even more, WildWoodGolf.co.uk is continually browsing for clever, unique ideas from writers like you.Write for our website! WildWoodGolf.co.uk accepts information. In case you are considering in producing for us, please fill out the form here.
Significant Notes:Remember to upload pitches and created content for consideration making use of the form below.
- Choice will be given to unique coverage and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions really should range around 500 & 1000 words.
- We advocate first off pitching ideas to us prior to you write it!
- We expect submissions as a Word document instead of a PDF.
- We encourage the use of in-line backlinks for acknowledging resources.
- Please hand in your write-up or pitch just once. Try not to send it many times!
Should I Compose a Topic?That’d be terrific! We reserve the right to modify it for SEO, style or just to make it much more interest-grabbing. But if you need propose one, that makes our work easier.
Can you change my blog post?We can revise for content and clearness, doing our very best to keep your style. You’ll be able to see our edits just before we publish.
Anything more I need keep in mind?Entries should be prepared in blog style, with simple passages and plenty of white space. Incorporating a few sub-headings is very much appreciated, and please use only 1 space between lines!
Should I include a graphic?Indeed! Please do! You’ll get a whole lot more viewers with a very good visual!
What about my profile picture?Our very own system utilizes your very own e-mail to pick up your profile pic from Gravatar, so make sure your shot is submitted there.
What must I do just after I submit my article?When it runs, we sincerely hope you’ll be active in the reviews, answering to readers’ issues or opinions.
We look forward to your contribution!
Use The Following Form To Send Your Guest Post
Prevalent Search Terms Searched: