FlexiPlay Membership Fees & benefits
An exciting and unique alternative to the traditional golf club membership
WITH A SINGLE ANNUAL PAYMENT OF ONLY £295* YOU CAN ENJOY A WIDE RANGE OF BENEFITS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCED BY FULL CLUB MEMBERS.
How does it work?
FlexiPlay Membership is an exciting new approach to golf club membership which works similarly to a credit scheme. An individual will pay a single annual fee of £295 (excluding affiliation fees) which will be placed directly into their own personal membership account.
Once the fee is paid this will also automatically provide them with a range of golfing and membership benefits. Each time the individual plays golf, purchases products from the professional shop or simply wishes to socialize over a drink in the bar the monetary value will be deducted from their personal account. When the account begins to run low it can be simply topped-up in the professional shop. Each top-up is required to be a minimum value of £100, but for showing this commitment the golf club automatically adds an additional 10% to your personal account.
- Free Individual 30 min lesson with Head PGA Professional, Simon Mantell
- No restriction on playing times
- Access to Wildwood’s exclusive social functions
- Ability to hold a recognised EGU Handicap
- Reduced Members Buggy Rate of £16.00
- Access to FlexiPlay Member competitions & Member’s Roll-Ups
- Additional 10% increase on all financial uplifts to membership account
|Time of Day||Weekday||Weekend|
*excluding affiliation fees to the English Golf Union (EGU) £16.25 men & £19 women
To apply please click here - Flexiplay Membership Application Form
For enquiries, please call Louise on
01403 753 255